Many factors contribute to the cost of an inspection. Once I know the size, location, age, and configuration of your property I can give you a price.
In addition to standard residential real estate inspections for home buyers, I also provide:
- Pre-inspections, done prior to a purchase offer. This is an overview rather than a compete inspection. It is intended to help you determine if you want to make an offer, or if fundamental deficiencies are present.
- Radon Testing priced at current market rates.
- Commercial property inspections. My experience includes residential, office, retail, manufacturing, and agricultural structures.
- Dispute mediation and professional witness service.
- Pre-sale inspections and consulting for home sellers. This type of inspection helps sellers determine what repairs might be needed prior to listing.
- Remodeling and restoration consulting, providing conceptual advice on the feasibility and advisability of your project.
- Review of bid proposals by contractors for repair work on your property. This can help you determine if the repair is necessary and if the bid is in the expected cost range.
- Safety and maintenance inspections for homeowners.
Looking forward to serving you...